Of course you could probably patch it together now with Gnutella or
something, but it would be cool if it was a MythTV-Exclusive network?

-Nate
RE: Day Dream MythTV P2P Network [ In reply to ]
I like that idea...

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces@snowman.net
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces@snowman.net] On Behalf Of Nathan Smith
Sent: woensdag 7 mei 2003 16:06
To: 'mythtv-users@snowman.net'
Subject: [mythtv-users] Day Dream MythTV P2P Network

Wouldn't it be cool (and illegal) if all MythTV machines could
participate in a P2P network? If you missed recording a show your
MythMAchine could snatch it from across the network.

RE: Day Dream MythTV P2P Network [ In reply to ]
Or even better to make a network where all the mythtv check the listings
he got wit hother users... And download them from eatchother and not
everybody from one server...