Mailing List Archive

MySQL Commands
>These v4l values need to be modified before any other
>adjustments in order to get closer to a more life-like picture.
>
>The quickest way to get close is:
>
>mysql > update channel set contrast = 25000;
>mysql > update channel set color = 25000;

I am trying to set these values to fix my saturation problem. Here is
what I am doing:

---------------------------
[root@localhost mythconverg]# mysql
Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 9 to server version: 3.23.52

mysql> update channel set contrast = 25000;
ERROR 1046: No Database Selected
mysql>
----------------------------

Which database should I select and how do I select it? Something to do
with the 'use' command, I am guessing.

Thanks,

Patrick
RE: MySQL Commands [ In reply to ]
Re: MySQL Commands [ In reply to ]
use <database>;

default db name is mythconverg so:

use mythconverg;

Re: MySQL Commands [ In reply to ]
Pete & Robert,

Thanks for the help. My picture looks much better now.

Patrick