more. I've gone through all the settings in mythfrontend and I can't
figure out what (if any) option changes this.

~Ben
Re: MythTV not in fullscreen? [ In reply to ]
Can anyone find out why this is happening for me? I can't find anywhere
how to make mythtv fill the screen. I reinstalled everything from
scratch and it still does the same damn thing. It didn't do this before.

Where else can I check to see why this might be happening? Could it be
something in qtconfig? What else can I try to troubleshoot this?

Re: MythTV not in fullscreen? [ In reply to ]
Well, I still can't figure out why mythTV will not go to TRUE
fullscreen... but another thing I can't figure out is why it's not
de-interlacing any more. The setting in the config does not change a
thing. Anyone have any ideas as to why EITHER of these things are
happening?

Re: MythTV not in fullscreen? [ In reply to ]
I have no idea why it's happening to you (have you checked every place
that has a screen size?). But occasionally when my 0.8 mythfrontend
starts up, it starts in a window (for no apparent reason), and I just
push the 'f' key and that seems to make it go fullscreen.

Hope that helps.

Cliff Draper Sun Microsystems, Forte Tools
My opinions may or may not reflect those of my employer.
"Maturity is when you quit blaming other people for your problems."
- Craig Burton