Mailing List Archive

Hardware check for btaudio
I've got a bt878 card which works fine. It's an AVERTV product, but I've
lost the box. I have fiddled briefly with the btaudio under linux, but
gave up after one try, as I couldn't determine whether it had the
capabilities to do audio via pci or not, and it worked adequately through
the sound card.

The box it is in is a dual-boot win2k box and the device manager in win2k
has these things related to the tvcard

Avermedia, AverTV WDM Audio Capture
Avermedia, AverTV WDM Crossbar
Avermedia, AverTV WDM TV Tuner
Avermedia, AverTV WDM Video Capture

I was wondering if the Audio Capture part means that the bt878 card I have
does support btaudio. Does anyone know?

-- RJV -- ..ooOO miracle@procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author. They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.