But again, I think that doing this I'm doing the right thing and contributing to this king of projects and the linux community.

If someone else is also interested on doing this, maybe we can setup together a serious inititiative around the globe (I haven't seen in Spain people doing this yet). Maybe someone else is already in the same situation like me. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Ramon.
Re: selling hardware [ In reply to ]
I think this is a great idea.

However, I think that if you wanted to build a *business* then a really great forward would be to try and build into the price some slack to either "pay" developers for new feature requests, or perhaps just to effectively offer a "licence" cost back to help fund future developments. There is obviously no *obligation* to do this, but I would like to think that we can give something back to Isaac and the other developers who have contributed to this great project

Good luck!