again the fonts are back to their old setting.

I am using X4.3.0 and XFS is running as a daemon.

any thoughts?

Also i have a Nvidia card which has the nasty black border / off centering
naturlaly, so i have to use nvtv's gui to center the display properly. Is
there a way to save the new config to a file so i can lauch nvtv on startup
to position the tv image properly?
Thanks
Re: Font settings never save && NVTV perm setting? [ In reply to ]
[...]
b> Also i have a Nvidia card which has the nasty black border / off centering
b> naturlaly, so i have to use nvtv's gui to center the display properly. Is
b> there a way to save the new config to a file so i can lauch nvtv on startup
b> to position the tv image properly?

Read the nvtv "doc/USAGE" file ("Making a new mode" and
"Inserting a new mode in the database").
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj@pacbell.net