without any luck.

TIA,
Jeff
RE: Mythgame / Xmame [ In reply to ]
Are you editing the right mythgame-settings.txt file? If there is a
mythgame-settings.txt file in the directory you are running mythgame
from it will use that file instead of the one in
/usr/local/share/mythtv. Also, is the xmame executable set up correctly
in the settings file? If not, the roms won't be processed.