seems to be having a problem I assume I've done something wrong but
can't work out what so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tim
Re: MythGame problem? [ In reply to ]
The tree levels are retrieved from the mythgame-settings.txt file. Are
they set properly in there?

Re: MythGame problem? [ In reply to ]
Chuck Ferring wrote:

>The tree levels are retrieved from the mythgame-settings.txt file. Are
>they set properly in there?

Yep, that's why it's so strange, in mythgame-settings.txt the line reads
TreeLevels=system gamename. On the other hand in mythmusic-settings.txt
there is a line TreeLevels=artist album title which I suspect mythgame
is reading.

Tim
Re: MythGame problem? [ In reply to ]
Hi!

I installed my Mythtv box yesterday from CVS, and I have the problem also.
Changing the treeitem.cpp doesn't help!

Greetings,
Harry Westerman

Re: MythGame problem? [ In reply to ]
Harry Westerman wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I installed my Mythtv box yesterday from CVS, and I have the problem also.
>Changing the treeitem.cpp doesn't help!

I forgot to mention I also changed a line in main.cpp from
QString paths = gContext->GetSetting("TreeLevels");
QString paths = "system gamename";

Possibly that'll help

Tim

Re: MythGame problem? [ In reply to ]
Thanks,

That worked. But it is not the final solution ofcourse...

Anyway, I'm having loads of fun with my Mythbox!

Greetings,
Harry Westerman

Re: MythGame problem? [ In reply to ]
Harry Westerman wrote:

>Thanks,
>
>That worked. But it is not the final solution ofcourse...
>
>Anyway, I'm having loads of fun with my Mythbox!

Fantastic, but a final solution would be better!

Here's my setup
IWILL XP333-R motherboard with AMD 2000XP processor and 256MB RAM
Running Gentoo Linux including gcc 3.2.2, latest CVS versions of MythTV,
MythGame, MythVideo and MythMusic.

Anything look familiar?

Tim