something else?

Thanks,
JC
Re: QDateTime error in filldata? [ In reply to ]
I ran in the same problem.
Seems that filldata.cpp has added a new code for getting the data from gist
that requires qt 3.1 (I have qt 3.0 on Suse 8.1).
A quick workaround for this (if you don't want to install it and therefore,
use gist) is to comment out the line where toTime_t is called, and simply
leave another one that declares the variable:

// time_t noon = desiredDate.toTime_t();
time_t noon;

Meanwhile, let's thinking on upgrade to qt 3.1...

Ramon.