list!

Thanks,
Doug
Re: AIW 8500 and ragepro question [ In reply to ]
> I am getting ready to set up a myth box and I have a question or two.
> 1) With the gatos drivers, will I be able to use my AIW 8500dv for tv
> capture and then

Unfortunately the AIW cannot be used as a TV capture device with Mythtv.
Check the archives for a more detailed discussion, but basically the drivers
aren't powerful enough yet.

> 2) with the tv out on my ragepro card, use that to display tv?

Perhaps. However, I have had a terrible time getting TV out to work with my
ATI card. In the end I bought a geforce 2 MX... However, a few days ago
there were some recommendations for good convertors to take the VGA signal
from any old card and turn it into a TV signal. I think this is a better
way to go in general.
Re: AIW 8500 and ragepro question [ In reply to ]
Ok, thanks for the quick response. Looks like I'll have to put this project
on hold for a bit.