Mailing List Archive

Good Video/Codec Setting
I settled on a good video quality for my system, i though id share it.

System:

P3/733
AverTV Stereo
Nvidia Gforce2
DirecTV via S-video
Myth .8

Im using mpeg4 with:
mpeg4bitrate 2500
mpeg4maxquality 6
mpeg4minquality 2
mpeg4qualdiff 3
mpeg4scalebitrate 0
mp3 q7
352x480 - Frame Size

I do not drop any frames the playback looks very good. At this setting
1 hour = 1.4G

=====
Joe

http://tax.yahoo.com
Re: Good Video/Codec Setting [ In reply to ]
Does your system work with TV out in some way or do you just use the files
on your PC and output to your monitor?