working fine right now.

Ideas?

Graeme
Re: tv_grab_na problems [ In reply to ]
XMLTV and you use different zap2it servers. XMLTV uses
tvlistings2.zap2it.com IIRC.

On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 15:33, Unit3 wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just working on the new Gentoo wrapper for the 0.8 release, and I'm
> having some problems unrelated to the packaging. Is anyone else having
> problems pulling channel listings from zap2it right now? I'm just
> getting repeated "Internal Server Error"s, but the zap2it page is
> working fine right now.
>
> Ideas?
>
> Graeme

Bryce C <Plug@BryceCo.Net>
CoBryce Communications
Re: tv_grab_na problems [ In reply to ]
I haven't upgraded my system in a few days and it's working ok
for me. I just re-ran mythfilldatabase and I got no errors.

I did notice in my mailbox, the cron output for running it this
morning did have a few of these errors and that it was able to
succeed during the 2nd or 3rd retry . It happened on a couple
of the channels, then was ok after that.

-Chris

Unit3 wrote

Re: tv_grab_na problems [ In reply to ]
Chris Palmer wrote:

>I haven't upgraded my system in a few days and it's working ok
>for me. I just re-ran mythfilldatabase and I got no errors.
>
>I did notice in my mailbox, the cron output for running it this
>morning did have a few of these errors and that it was able to
>succeed during the 2nd or 3rd retry . It happened on a couple
>of the channels, then was ok after that.

Yeah, I just let it run, and now things seem somewhat more functional,
with the small exception of it having one channel's number wrong (and so
causing a lot of conflicting program schedules).

Oh well, for whoever is doing the mythtv Gentoo stuff, just FYI: just
modifying the version numbers and changing the path the setup program
gets installed into made a workable ebuild for me. If someone wants the
modified files, let me know and I'll e-mail 'em to ya. :)

Graeme
Re: tv_grab_na problems [ In reply to ]
Ya i was getting the same thing all day yesterday.
Some channels worked, others would create a 500 error.