Mailing List Archive

mythfilldatabase: "no channel sources defined"
Hi,

I'm new to this alias. I've followed the
instructions
for installting MythTV. I've read all the posts in
both
the dev and user forums that have mythfilldatabase in
their subject, but I don't see this problem addressed.

I've run setup. Answered all the questions. A file
called .mythtv/default.xmltv was created. It has all
the channel info for my local area.

I run mythdatabasefill. It immediately comes back
with:

"There are no channel sources defined, did you run the
setup program".

Thanks,

Mike

http://webhosting.yahoo.com
Re: mythfilldatabase: "no channel..." FIXED [ In reply to ]
After sending off this email, I got desparate.
So, I completely flushed the mysql database and
started again.

myfilldatabase now works. But, I did get a lot
of failures on the database inserts. Seems it was
on long titles. I'm going to try the code fix
I saw on the alias to filldata.cpp.

Mark