--
Michael J. Sherman | Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc. | http://www.dsbox.com/
Re: MythGame question [ In reply to ]
It seems the -fs option tells snes9x to do fullscreen. Check out the
readme for more switches. I'm having issues getting it to scale to the
full screen size though. Hopefully I'll have time tonight to look at
that.

Also, mythgame calls snes9x with the -lr option, which doesn't seem to
work for me. Not sure if it's important or not...

Joe

Re: MythGame question [ In reply to ]
> From: "Michael J. Sherman" <msherman@dsbox.com>
> Subject: [mythtv-users] MythGame question
>

> Also, for the NES support, I installed fceu, but it launches in a tiny
> window that is just grey, and nothing shows up. I hacked it to use
> xmess instead, and that seems to work better.

there was a post a while back by todd malsbary about this. for fceu to do
fullscreen you have to get a patch for it, try searching the dev archives.
personally i would recommend trying to use the patched fceu, since xmess
doesn't support all NES roms.