blank. Any ideas here?

Thanks,
Matt
Re: Mythweb not working [ In reply to ]
> All my Mythweb does is take me to a
> http://localhost/mythweb/program_listing.php page which is completly
> blank. Any ideas here?

check your apache log for error messages -- chances are, they're
suppressed by default. and read the README for setup info -- you
probably need to modify your httpd.conf.

-Chris

PS. The "blank page" is likely the browser printing something when the
server doesn't send anything. IE gives a big error message on the page,
but gecko browser seem to just display
sometimes. If there is an error like "document contains no data" it
should be reported, not ignored.
Re: mythweb not working [ In reply to ]
Replying to my own post, in case anyone ever runs in to the same
problem and is searching the archives for an answer: I was using
Gentoo and my apache was not built with all the right USE flags.
Specifically, 'posix' and 'json' are required, but not set by default.

Re: mythweb not working [ In reply to ]
On 04/07/2009, Marco Nelissen <marco.nelissen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Replying to my own post, in case anyone ever runs in to the same
> problem and is searching the archives for an answer: I was using
> Gentoo and my apache was not built with all the right USE flags.
> Specifically, 'posix' and 'json' are required, but not set by default.

Coincidentally this is also being discussed on the -dev list regarding
issues with popups not appearing. The JSON requirement was not
mentioned in the INSTALL docs for MythWeb, but a patch has just been
uploaded to add this requirement.

See the thread discussing ticket #6666 for more details.
--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/

Re: mythweb not working [ In reply to ]
Nick said:
> On 12/4/2010 10:38 AM, aaron@boim.com wrote:
>> Current problem: somebody said to try dropping the mythweb_sessions
>> table. Now I need to re-build it. Where can I find the schema
>> to re-create it without clobbering the rest of my database?
>> (re-install would be a bad idea for me)
>
> Looks like setting WebDBSchemaVer to 0 in the settings table would
> do the trick...

Worked! Nick is AWESOME!

thanks!

new aaron

Re: mythweb not working [ In reply to ]
Thanks for that Doug, I checked my /etc/apache2/conf.d directory, there is a
link here pointing to /etc/apache2/sites-available/.

Is this incorrect? I have acess restrictions setup in my mythweb.conf file
and this seems to work correctly as I have to enter my logon details to get
to the mythweb homepage, its all links within the homepage that result in
the error i described.

I have tried reinstalling mythweb but end up with the same functionality
every time.

Message: 19