Please let me know...

Nicolas
MythTV translation maintainer/developer
Re: Theme strings... [ In reply to ]
If you need any help to traslate the Blue -abstract to spanish, tell me.

Regards.

Re: Theme strings... [ In reply to ]
Hi!

Please keep in mind that we don't have as much time as usual because the
number of new strings in the application wasn't as great as usual when
making your decision...

Thank you!

Nicolas
Re: Theme strings... [ In reply to ]
> I am currently preparing the update of the theme strings.
>
> If we added a little less than 300 strings we could support two
> additional themes, A-Forest and Blue-abstract.
>
> Would you like to have those added to the list of themes we translate?
>
> For now I won't add MythMediaStream like I had offered the last time
> which meant a lot more new strings but one of you is already translating
> it so I will regenerate the patch I provided him with the last time.
>
> Please let me know...
>
> Nicolas

Hi, Nicolas.

I think you should go on and add the strings. They are part of Myth, anyway, so even if I don't use them
it would be selfish not to translate them.

Yianni.
Re: Theme strings... [ In reply to ]
Hi Nicolas,

please add the strings. It's work, but it has to be done :-)

Greetings,
Flo

Re: Theme strings... [ In reply to ]
Hi!

On 7/27/2013 6:59 PM, Yianni Vidalis wrote:
> Hi, Nicolas.
>
> I think you should go on and add the strings. They are part of Myth,
> anyway, so even if I don't use them
> it would be selfish not to translate them.
>
> Yianni.

On 7/29/2013 4:54 AM, Florian Bittner wrote:> Hi Nicolas,

> please add the strings. It's work, but it has to be done :-)
>
> Greetings,
> Flo

Thank you both!

I also got another reply off-list (from a translation team I am not part
of (-; ) which was in favor so unless somebody says (s)he's against it
I'll add those two themes strings tonight (my time, so possibly tomorrow
for some of you).

If I have time I'll also commit some fixes which will require retagging
some translations. It literally took me hours (4+) to do it yesterday
but it should only take minutes to retag those (if you do not know how
to retag strings which were moved fast contact me).

(My hope is to fix all of them by 0.28...)

I noticed a few places where providing a plural string should be
possible but is not currently, I'll fix those ASAP...

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolas
Re: Theme strings... [ In reply to ]
2013/7/27 Nicolas Riendeau <knight@teksavvy.com>

> Hi!
>
> I am currently preparing the update of the theme strings.
>
> If we added a little less than 300 strings we could support two additional themes, A-Forest and Blue-abstract.
>
> Would you like to have those added to the list of themes we translate?
>
> For now I won't add MythMediaStream like I had offered the last time which meant a lot more new strings but one of you is already translating it so I will regenerate the patch I provided him with the last time.
>
> Please let me know...
>
> Nicolas
> MythTV translation maintainer/developer

I agree that you should include additional strings from other themes.

With regards to MythMediaStream, I suspect you refer to my Norwegian
Bokmål translation of that theme. Could you please provide the patch
to me ?

Will the translation of MythMediaStream using the patch be committed
and available to other users ?

Best regards,

Rune
Re: Theme strings... [ In reply to ]
Hi!

The new theme strings are now available, please update your copy of the
repo to get them.

Due to very positive on your part, the strings for A-Forest and
Blue-abstract have been extracted as well.

If you encounter any problem, let me know...

Have a nice day!

Nicolas

PS: I haven't committed the modifications which will require retag and
might not do it tonight. I'll let you know when I commit them.
Re: Theme strings... - IMPORTANT NOTICE [ In reply to ]
Hi!

It was noticed that some theme strings were not transferred to the right
translation files.

I will unfortunately only be able to fix it in a few hours, in the mean
time please focus on the translation of the plugins or anything not
under the "ThemeUI" context in MythFrontend.

Thank you and sorry for the setback...

Nicolas
Re: Theme strings... - OK now... [ In reply to ]
Hi!

The problem has been fixed, the theme strings should now all be in the
appropriate translation files. Please update your translation files.

The number of translation which ended up in the wrong files was
relatively small fortunately.

Once again sorry for the setback and thank you!

Nicolas

PS: Rune I am out of time, I'll have to regenerate your patch tonight
(my time).