Mailing List Archive

FYI - Planned 0.26 release schedule
Hi!

The planned schedule for the release of MythTV 0.26 was posted today.

As a direct result of this (-; we will soon need your help to update
your translations for 0.26.

The two important dates for us are July 15th and August 12th.

On July 15th will start the soft string freeze, the strings we have to
translate will be very close to final and you should try to complete and
submit your translations.

On August 12th will start the hard string freeze, the strings will be
the FINAL ones. The only thing at that point that could add a new string
is permitting the translation of an existing string which would have
otherwise stayed untranslated.

(If you find strings which are untranslatable please report them as soon
as possible...)

We should have less strings to translate than last time but you will
notice that some strings will have moved around but as long as they
didn't actually change lupdate will have recopied their content and the
only thing necessary will be to reconfirm them by marking them complete.

Once again thank you very much for your help!

Nicolas