Mailing List Archive

Translator from Italy
Re: Translator from Italy [ In reply to ]
Hi!

On 11/22/2011 6:02 PM, Morris Cavestro wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm Morris. I'm 29 years old and I live in the nord of Italy. I'll
> translate Mythtv in my language. I'm happy to entry in community of
> Mythtv.
> Great works to all translator in Mythtv.

Thank you for your help, as I said before (actually today (-; ) it's
quite appreciated!

As mentionned earlier today please add yourself to the list of
translators for this language on http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation
so that other people interested in helping will know how to reach you.

(If you have any trouble doing so please let me know by private email...)

If you need any help please don't hesitate to contact us...

Once again thank you!

Nicolas Riendeau
MythTV translation maintainer/developer