Mailing List Archive

*IMPORTANT* MythVideo/MythFrontend translation merge
Hi!

We recently merged the MythVideo translation files to the MythFrontend
translation files as this was required because Mythvideo was recent
merged into core (mythfrontend).

If any of you were currently working on the translation of either core
(myhfrontend*.ts) or MythVideo (mythvideo*.ts) you can either:

- Create a ticket, attach your *entire* current translation files for
MythVideo and MythFrontend (preferably compressed). Please do this only
if you are ready to have your updates commited to our repository

or

- Contact me by email at either this address (knight@teksavvy.com) or
nriendeau@mythtv.org if you are not yet ready to have your updates
committed. Please attach to your email your mythfrontend*.ts and
mythvideo*.ts files (send only the ones of your translation please) and
I'll send them back to you merged and updated (ie lupdate will have been
run).

We wish to thank you for your contribution to MythTV and are sorry for
the inconvenience.

I also wish to thank Kenni Lund which helped me make sure everything was
OK with the translations files and Nick Morrott for making sure his
translation status page will continue to work.

Nicolas Riendeau
MythTV translation maintainer/developer