database/config issue on my end ? Does it qualify for a ticket ?

Best regards,

Rune
Language selection of Norwegian Bokmål [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 16 Sep 2010 21:53:55 Rune Evjen wrote:
> Does anyone have a pointer where to look to fix this ? Might it be a
> database/config issue on my end ? Does it qualify for a ticket ?

The language code should be stored in the database as lower case, it seems
yours has somehow ended up as upper-case and that's preventing it matching the
"Norsk, bokmål" entry in the list. Try selecting "Norsk, bokmål" and saving,
that should write it to the database in the correct case.

It doesn't qualify for a ticket since it's just a minor configuration issue on
your machine.
--
Stuart Morgan
Language selection of Norwegian Bokmål [ In reply to ]
2010/9/17 Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk>:
> On Thursday 16 Sep 2010 21:53:55 Rune Evjen wrote:
>> Does anyone have a pointer where to look to fix this ? Might it be a
>> database/config issue on my end ? Does it qualify for a ticket ?
>
> The language code should be stored in the database as lower case, it seems
> yours has somehow ended up as upper-case and that's preventing it matching the
> "Norsk, bokmål" entry in the list. Try selecting "Norsk, bokmål" and saving,
> that should write it to the database in the correct case.
>
> It doesn't qualify for a ticket since it's just a minor configuration issue on
> your machine.
> --
> Stuart Morgan

Thank you Stuart,

the above approach solved the issue just fine.

Best regards,

Rune