selections from across the room. It also adds a purple flair to give it a
pop and differentiate it from the default black one. I have fixed an issue
with displaying recording details and added the filenames to image
thumbnails in the Image Gallery.

The tar file can be found at:

http://www.bradandsteph.com/themes/MythbuntuPlumTheme.tar.bz2

Thanks,
Brad
Re: New theme submission (Mythbuntu Plum 1.0) [ In reply to ]
I haven't had a chance to download this, can we get a few screenshots?
Thanks,

Thomas Mashos

Re: New theme submission (Mythbuntu Plum 1.0) [ In reply to ]
I made one minor tweak this morning and updated the tar file at the link in
the original post of this thread.

The Info OSD was difficult to read on TV channels that have large crawlers
due to the transparent background, so I made the OSD window a bit more
opaque so the text is more visible.

Brad