Mailing List Archive

How to distinguish between MythVideo and MythNetvision in OSD?
osd.xml is used to create the OSD in both MythNetvision and MythVideo,
as well as the traditional playing back of MythFrontend
recordings/Live TV. I'd like the OSD to behave slightly differently
depending on the context it is used.

It's easy to know when the context is MythFrontend--check for CHANNUM
or CALLSIGN--but I don't know how to distinguish between Netvision and
Video. (The plugin-specific fields aren't available in the OSD, so I
can't check for, say, URL or DIRECTOR.) Ideas?

--
Yeechang Lee <ylee@pobox.com> | San Francisco