http://www.bpcs.net/LCARS.tar.gz

and screenshots

http://img204.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=lcars2o.png
Re: LCARS theme for the competition [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:42 AM, Gary Butters <gbutters@bpcs.net> wrote:
> Here is my entry for the theme competition.
>
> http://www.bpcs.net/LCARS.tar.gz
>
> and screenshots
>
> http://img204.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=lcars2o.png

Gary, any plans to update the theme for 0.24?
Re: LCARS theme for the competition [ In reply to ]
Yes as soon as I get the time to work on it.

Re: LCARS theme for the competition [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, Gary Butters wrote:

> Yes as soon as I get the time to work on it.

If it will help I've written a little perl script to do most of the
conversion:

http://www.westnet.com/~chris/Mythtv/update-24.pl

update-24.pl *.xml

in the theme directory will upgrade all files, skipping music-ui.xml as we
just found out :-) It keeps a backup of all files adding '~' to the end,
but I suggest keeping a full backup also.

A summary of what needs to be changed;

o Bold tags become weigth tags
o dropcolor becomes shadowcolor
o shadow becomes shadowoffset
o Clock format tags become template
o Clock 'secondflash' is no longer support
o imagetype/gradients become shapes
o <font name""> becomes <fontdef name="">

Re: LCARS theme for the competition [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Christopher X. Candreva
<chris@westnet.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, Gary Butters wrote:
>
>>  Yes as soon as I get the time to work on it.
>
> If it will help I've written a little perl script to do most of the
> conversion:
>
> http://www.westnet.com/~chris/Mythtv/update-24.pl
>
> update-24.pl  *.xml
>
> in the theme directory will upgrade all files, skipping music-ui.xml as we
> just found out :-)  It keeps a backup of all files adding '~' to the end,
> but I suggest keeping a full backup also.

Bear in mind that music-ui.xml is a *combination* file-- you will
still need to go in and update those windows which *are* MythUI, while
leaving those which are not alone.

Robert
Re: LCARS theme for the competition [ In reply to ]
On Friday 19 Nov 2010 02:33:01 Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
> A summary of what needs to be changed;
>
> o Bold tags become weigth tags
> o dropcolor becomes shadowcolor
> o shadow becomes shadowoffset
> o Clock format tags become template
> o Clock 'secondflash' is no longer support
> o imagetype/gradients become shapes
> o <font name""> becomes <fontdef name="">

Thanks for writing this script, it's a great tool.
--
Stuart Morgan
MythTV
Re: LCARS theme for the competition [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010, Stuart Morgan wrote:

Are you sure about this ? The Wiki says that italics is still a tag and the
valid values for decoration are underline, overline, and strikeout.