XML download.

--
Robin Gilks

Re: TV One EPG strangeness [ In reply to ]
On 10/1/06, Robin Gilks <g8ecj@gilks.org> wrote:
> Is it just me or have I got some duff EPG data somewhere that has BBC
> World all day today (Sunday) until 12:10am tomorrow morning.

Are you talking about channel One? I had a gap up until 6am this
morning but the data looks fine now. I'm using Sky's DVB-S feed which
is the same one that David uses for hairy.geek.nz I believe.

> Not sure how to dump all the EPG stuff and start again from last nights
> XML download.

Normally just rerunning mythfilldatabase works for me. Are you sure
you've got the xmltvids set right on your channels?

Cheers,
Steve

Re: TV One EPG strangeness [ In reply to ]
Mine's fine with both hairy feed for terrestrial tv and eit for the dvb-s
ones...

--
Regards
Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson