Mailing List Archive

Volume reset when entering LiveTV
Hi all,

This evening I did my first Myth install and have things pretty much working
so far. Cool!

I have Sky coming in via a PVR150 with an IR blaster for changing channels on
the Motorola DTH335 STB. I'll be looking at bringing in a DVB-S card in the
near future so if anyone wants to join in on a buy then let me know.

I compiled from SVN and everything seems to be going OK at the moment, the
only problem I am having is that every time I go into LiveTV the master
volume on the (emu10k1) soundcard gets reset to 70%.

Is this standard behaviour or am I peculiar? Does anyone have any suggestions
as to a setting or other solution to this?

Cheers,

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP Supplier

Re: Volume reset when entering LiveTV [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 12 September 2006 20:16, Hadley Rich wrote:
> This evening I did my first Myth install and have things pretty much
> working so far. Cool!
>
> I have Sky coming in via a PVR150 with an IR blaster for changing channels
> on the Motorola DTH335 STB. I'll be looking at bringing in a DVB-S card in
> the near future so if anyone wants to join in on a buy then let me know.
>
> I compiled from SVN and everything seems to be going OK at the moment, the
> only problem I am having is that every time I go into LiveTV the master
> volume on the (emu10k1) soundcard gets reset to 70%.
>
> Is this standard behaviour or am I peculiar? Does anyone have any
> suggestions as to a setting or other solution to this?

Obviously I didn't look hard enough!

I have just found the option in the frontend setup options. There are so many
options that it's going to take me a while to find where they all are :)

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP Supplier