Do I have to do something funky to get DVB-S MPEG-2 files to cut non-wanted
parts out of the file *completely*? My intention is to wind up with a file
I can burn to DVD in Nero.

--
Alan Podjursky ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth
"When in doubt, use brute force." -- Ken Thompson
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mercva

Re: Transcoding with KnoppMyth [ In reply to ]
AlanP wrote:
Is there anything exotic I need to do to get it to just cut commercials out?

I've captured... uh... three hours of commercials and have made a cutlist in Myth of the bits I don't want, and set it transcoding with a few hopes. It errors out each time I try this. I haven't edited KnoppMyth's default settings at all for this, and I'm using files Myth has captured from a DVB-S signal, so why isn't it working?

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mercva"]http://www.fanfiction.net/~mercva