It's supposed to be the mutt's nuts of dvb-s cards for linux, etc.

>From what I hear they go for around NZ$120 but I don't have a quote - or
a supplier for that matter! Can someone point me to a supplier please?

If this has already been discussed, my apologies. I've only just
subscribed to this thread.

Thanks,

Sam Hadley-Jones.

Re: Group buy TechniSat SkyStar 2 TV PCI [ In reply to ]
They sell them bulk on Ebay from time to time.

Re: Group buy TechniSat SkyStar 2 TV PCI [ In reply to ]
>Hi,
>
>Anyone keen on a group order of this card?
>
>http://www.technisat.com/?site=produkte/produkteview.php&kid=1,29&pid=1281&reload
>
>It's supposed to be the mutt's nuts of dvb-s cards for linux, etc.
>
>>From what I hear they go for around NZ$120 but I don't have a quote - or
>a supplier for that matter! Can someone point me to a supplier please?
>
>If this has already been discussed, my apologies. I've only just
>subscribed to this thread.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sam Hadley-Jones.

I ordered mine from
http://www.dvbshop.net/index.php/language/en/cat/c3_Technisat.html

Someone else enquired about bulk orders about 2 weeks ago. You
should be able to find it in the archive.

- Wade

Re: Group buy TechniSat SkyStar 2 TV PCI [ In reply to ]
On 2/25/06, Sam Hadley-Jones <sam@samborambo.ws> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone keen on a group order of this card?
>

> http://www.technisat.com/?site=produkte/produkteview.php&kid=1,29&pid=1281&reload
>
> It's supposed to be the mutt's nuts of dvb-s cards for linux, etc.
>
> >From what I hear they go for around NZ$120 but I don't have a quote - or
> a supplier for that matter! Can someone point me to a supplier please?

Hmm, okay I posted a week or so back about this, and discussed off list with
one other to post again requesting anyone else interested in ordering this
card.

But, I've been slack.

So anyway, I'll make this a formal request now for anyone interested in
doing a bulk order of these cards from here:

http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p12_Technisat-Skystar2-2-6D-incl--remotecontrol.html

Please get in touch with me, and we will try and sort something out. I
think we need at least 5 people interested to make it worthwhile. We should
be able to get them at a fair bit less than $120.

Cheers,

Michael