Cheers...

--
Robin Gilks

Re: Earthsea anyone? [ In reply to ]
I have it, we missed it on TV and my 10 year old fantasy addict was
annoyed about missing it so I bittorrented it. You can do the same, or I
can write the 2 avi files to a dvd. (This will not play on a dvd player,
it is simmply the files on a dvd media for playing on a computer).

Then again you may read the reviews on imdb and think it not worth the
bother...

Re: Earthsea anyone? [ In reply to ]
> I have it, we missed it on TV and my 10 year old fantasy addict was
> annoyed about missing it so I bittorrented it. You can do the same, or I
> can write the 2 avi files to a dvd. (This will not play on a dvd player,
> it is simmply the files on a dvd media for playing on a computer).
>
> Then again you may read the reviews on imdb and think it not worth the
> bother...

Do you have a URL for the torrent file? I tried my usual places (piratebay
and seedler) but couldn't find a live copy. If that fails we'll have to
eyeball for an exchange of media :-)

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks