Mailing List Archive

Thanks/Acknowledgements
I just wanted to publicly thank the following for help with this list:

1. Jim Cheetham, who runs the server this list is on, and is providing
the service for free (at least unless/until the traffic gets too much).

(For that reason I'd prefer you to use the gossamer-threads archives and keep traffic away from Jim's site).

2. Gossamer Threads for kindly archiving the list here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/

Alex Krohn at Gossamer was very friendly and easy to deal with.

Those of you who visit the main mythtv-user list will know that Gossamer
provide a superior archiving service with excellent search facilities.

3. You subscribers - there are 22 now and thats about 24 hours after the
shop opened. Excellent, we couldn't have a list without contribution
from subscribers :-)
--
Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz>