atlanta cable box please email me back with the part
#, ssn, and (if you can chip set)... I do know some
people who worked about 2 years ago on those set top
boxes and I might be able to get some programming
notes

-Chuck

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
Re: RE: Serial Port Control of Cable Box [ In reply to ]
I haven't tried calling any tech support lines as I
figured they would be quite reluctant to give out this
kind of information. But if you say it can be helpful
I'll give it a shot.

The specific box I am using is a Motorola brand cable
box for AT&T Digital Cable in the bay area, Ca.

Model/Freq/Options are ...
DCT2244/1661/ACDEG

Thanks for the advice.

-- Allen