My problem at the moment is finding a Date::Manip that works. Any suggestions?

Mark.

---
Re: Myth TV Help [ In reply to ]
Hi there. I assume you are following the directions in
http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-5.html

if not try that stuff first. If so you might read it again, because
pretty much everything I know about installing xmltv (which of course
requires Date::Manip) is on that page. Pay attention to the section
that talks about the bad version of libexpat that ships with RH8. If
you are still having problems write me back with more details about how
Date::Manip is failing. For instance is it even compiling? If not, how
does it fail? etc.

best,

cedar