Mailing List Archive

no video displays
I'm stumped here, I no longer get any video displaying when I run mythtv pr
mythfrontend. I do get the audio though. I rebuilt and reinstalled from
scratch but not joy.

I am using Myth 0.7 on MDK8.2 with a custom built kernel.

Recorded shows seem like they are recording but never actually show up in the
view recordings list, even though the relevant nuv file is on disk. During
recording, one hears the audio....

TV card works fine with xawtv. This was all working great until I tried get
pip working with 2 tv tuners. Again, I can get both tuner working fine under
xawtv, but no video with myth.

Any suggestions on what I should be looking at?
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting