Mailing List Archive

RE: [ApacheCon]: mod_perl tracks (was :BOF request form now avail able)
how about friday, March 10 12-2 then?

world domination via mod_perl sounds perfect ;)

http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?sneex

> > ('> Running -
> > //\ Perl, Apache, MySQL, PHP3,
> > v_/_ Ultra 10, LinuxPPC, BeOS...
> >
> > > From: Geoffrey Young <gyoung@laserlink.net>
> > > Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:06:28 -0500
> > > To: "'modperl@apache.org'" <modperl@apache.org>
> > > Subject: [ApacheCon]: BOF request form now available
> > >
> > > for those attending apachecon, anyone interested in a
> > modperl list BOF
> > > session?
> > >
> > > --Geoff

Stas Bekman mailto:sbekman@iname.com http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org modperl.sourcegarden.org perlmonth.com perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven http://www.singlesheaven.com
RE: [ApacheCon]: mod_perl tracks (was :BOF request form now avail able) [ In reply to ]
> how about friday, March 10 12-2 then?

I think they give only one hour per BOF therefore 12am-1pm sounds the best
since I guess James will need some time before his talk to prepare his
stuff and having to eat something would be a good idea too :)

> world domination via mod_perl sounds perfect ;)

mod_perl rules!!!

Anyone wants to sponsor this idea and create T-Shirts with a title:

World domination, chapter 2: mod_perl

We love T-Shirts and it's hot in Orlando :)

RE: [ApacheCon]: mod_perl tracks (was :BOF request form now avail able) [ In reply to ]
ok, 12-1 on friday

Title: mod_perl rules!
Abstract: meeting of the contributors to the mod_perl mailing list

sound ok?

my company has tentatively agreed to provide swag for the session - I'll
fill everyone in on the details as I know more...

--Geoff

RE: [ApacheCon]: mod_perl tracks (was :BOF request form now avail able) [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> ok, 12-1 on friday
>
> Title: mod_perl rules!
> Abstract: meeting of the contributors to the mod_perl mailing list
>
> sound ok?

Title: World domination heroes series: mod_perl
Abstract: A secret meeting of the mod_perl revolutioners

> my company has tentatively agreed to provide swag for the session - I'll
> fill everyone in on the details as I know more...

Who are we going to rob to get the swag :) actually sounds like a cool