firewall (with non routable IPs). Is this possible?

For example, requests to

domA.com:80 ---> 192.168.1.1:80
domB.com:80 ---> 192.168.1.2:80

etc? This cannot be done (all domains using the same port) with regular
kernel level port forwarding. I'm hoping it can be done with apache.

thanks
charles
Re: proxy/redirect/rewrite question [ In reply to ]
Charles Galpin <cgalpin@lighthouse-software.com> wrote:
>Hi
>For example, requests to
>
>domA.com:80 ---> 192.168.1.1:80
>domB.com:80 ---> 192.168.1.2:80

This is probably off-topic if it can be done without mod-perl :P

<VirtualHost domA.com>

ProxyPass / http://192.168.1.1/
ProxyPassReverse / http://192.168.1.1/

</VirtualHost>

</VirtualHost domB.com>

ProxyPass / http://192.168.1.2/
ProxyPassReverse / http://192.168.1.2/

</VirtualHost>

This is my first take on a configuration.
--
James Smith <JGSmith@TAMU.Edu>, 409-862-3725
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix