scripts but still prevents me from posting.

Thanks in advance,

Petar
Re: POST Method [ In reply to ]
Try using the <Limit> directive:

<Limit GET POST>
... directives ...
</Limit>

HTH,
Jon

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Gacesa, Petar wrote:

> Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:32:35 -0500
> From: "Gacesa, Petar" <petar.gacesa@tim.com>
> To: modperl@apache.org
> Subject: POST Method
>
> Hi,
>
> Perhaps, this is more of Apache configuration question. How do I enable the
> POST method to work with scripts that are located in other directories than
> /home/httpd/cgi-bin which comes as a default with Apache 1.3.9 RPM
> distribution. I have Options ExecCGI but that only enables running the
> scripts but still prevents me from posting.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Petar

J. Horner
jhorner@knoxlug.org http://jjhorner.penguinpowered.com/
9:50am up 5 days, 14:03, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Re: POST Method [ In reply to ]
At 10:32 AM 02/17/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Perhaps, this is more of Apache configuration question. How do I enable the
>POST method to work with scripts that are located in other directories than
>/home/httpd/cgi-bin which comes as a default with Apache 1.3.9 RPM
>distribution. I have Options ExecCGI but that only enables running the
>scripts but still prevents me from posting.

Does this help?
http://www.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#POSTnotallowed

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org
RE: POST Method [ In reply to ]
Thanks, but I still cannot figure it out. What would be the Limit directive
to enable the POST through out the entire site? Or perhaps there is some
other way of doing it? I need to be able to use POST from a number of
different directories and ScriptAlias is not suitable in my particular case.

Thanks,

Petar