Mailing List Archive

Re:"can't undef active subroutine.." in error_log
On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Stas Bekman wrote:

> > I am using RH 5.2,Kernel 2.2.14,apache 1.3.9,when you mentioned taht some
> > modules I use.yes,the error occur while I change my own COOKIE script(via
> > process the $ENV{'HTTP_COOKIE'}) to Apache::Cookie(newest version),this
> > error occur.other module I used is
> > standard,DBI,Apache::Registry,Apache::DBI,and a script write by myself to
> > process DBI query stuff.the perl-status?sig looks like following:
> >
> > ABRT =
> > ALRM =
> > BUS =
> > CHLD =
> > CLD =
> > CONT =
> > FPE =
> > HUP =
> > ILL =
> > INT =
> > IO =
> > IOT =
> > KILL =
> > PIPE = IGNORE
>
> of course it should be:
>
> PIPE = \&Apache::SIG::PIPE

no it should _not_ be, unless you configure:

PerlInitHandler Apache::SIG

remember, we don't set $SIG{PIPE} by default anymore, as of apache-1.3.6
or so.
Re:"can't undef active subroutine.." in error_log [ In reply to ]
> On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
> > > I am using RH 5.2,Kernel 2.2.14,apache 1.3.9,when you mentioned taht some
> > > modules I use.yes,the error occur while I change my own COOKIE script(via
> > > process the $ENV{'HTTP_COOKIE'}) to Apache::Cookie(newest version),this
> > > error occur.other module I used is
> > > standard,DBI,Apache::Registry,Apache::DBI,and a script write by myself to
> > > process DBI query stuff.the perl-status?sig looks like following:
> > >
> > > ABRT =
> > > ALRM =
> > > BUS =
> > > CHLD =
> > > CLD =
> > > CONT =
> > > FPE =
> > > HUP =
> > > ILL =
> > > INT =
> > > IO =
> > > IOT =
> > > KILL =
> > > PIPE = IGNORE
> >
> > of course it should be:
> >
> > PIPE = \&Apache::SIG::PIPE
>
> no it should _not_ be, unless you configure:

Yup, you are right. I've played with Apache::SIG in one of the modules,
therefore I had this settings... otherwise it should be

PIPE = IGNORE

> PerlInitHandler Apache::SIG
>
> remember, we don't set $SIG{PIPE} by default anymore, as of apache-1.3.6
> or so.

Stas Bekman mailto:sbekman@iname.com http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org modperl.sourcegarden.org perlmonth.com perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven http://www.singlesheaven.com