The "modperl-digest" list is intact.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Brian
Re: new home for @apache.org lists. [ In reply to ]
Someone asked about what headers to use for filtering. The "Mailing-List"
header is guaranteed to be there and correspond to the exact list you're
interested in, and won't be there on private copies when someone responds
to you directly, cc'ing the list. So I recommend filtering on that
instead of the "Sender:" field as you may have done previously.

Brian
Re: new home for @apache.org lists. [ In reply to ]

Brian> Someone asked about what headers to use for filtering. The
Brian> "Mailing-List" header is guaranteed to be there and correspond
Brian> to the exact list you're interested in,

Actualy, I find that this procmail recipe is best:

# New Apache Lists
:0:
* ^^From [^@]+-return[^@]*@apache\.org
* ^list-post: <mailto:\/[^>]+
$MATCH/.

Make the end of the regexp mailto:\/[^@]+
to leave off the @apache.org, of course.

(I like to use the full posting address so I can remember how to post
to each list....)

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr. <URL:http://jhcloos.com/public_key> 1024D/ED7DAEA6