Randolf Richardson, CNA - randolf@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
https://www.inter-corporate.com/
Re: Case-sensitive $r->param? [ In reply to ]
In short- No. All apreq interfaces use APR tables underneath.

Re: Case-sensitive $r->param? [ In reply to ]
Thanks Joe. So it's an APR library issue then.

I wonder if adding a case_sensitive_keys() method to
APR::Request::Param that takes a boolean is something the APR team
would be willing to add. Or might there be a better approach?

Re: Case-sensitive $r->param? [ In reply to ]
It’s not worth replumbing apr‘s table API at this point.

Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
<https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>
Orion - The Enterprise Jamstack Wiki <https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>
<joe@sunstarsys.com>
954.253.3732 <//954.253.3732>

Re: Case-sensitive $r->param? [ In reply to ]
that would break a lot of software

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com

Re: Case-sensitive $r->param? [ In reply to ]
Yeah, I can see that being a major undertaking, and then Ruben's
observation that it could break a lot of software is also important.

By the way, thanks for all the work you've done on Mod Perl. It's a
great solution for the projects I work on, and I use it extensively
for a lot of different things -- not just building interactive web
sites (that use DBI and PostgreSQL primairly for the database
backends), but also for adding custom Diriective to Apache HTTPd,
hooking into different stages, and for some custom protocol stuff too
(not HTTP).

I feel that mod_perl2 is an amazing solution that deserves a lot
more publicity than it currently receives, and I'm optimistic about
the future of it as I'm hearing lately that Perl is gaining more
popularity again in recent years.

Re: Case-sensitive $r->param? [ In reply to ]
You're more than welcome to join our tech blogging community Randolf. Just
reach out privately with your preferred username and I'll get you sorted
today.