Mailing List Archive

mod_wsgi not working properly under mod_perl
Dear list members,

This is my first post here, so please excuse me if I'm doing anything wrong.
I am trying to use mod_perl to generate apache configuration for WSGI
applications and since the upgrade from Ubuntu server 12.04 to 14.04 my
embedded Perl script is not working anymore.
I traced it down to one setting in mod_wsgi, more specifically directive
WSGIDaemonProcess. If I specify python-path=/path/to/mysite.com, then
the apache reload/restart fails with following:

AH00526: Syntax error on line 97 of /home/asistent/apache.conf:
$parms->add_config() has failed: Invalid option to WSGI daemon process
definition. at /usr/lib/perl5/Apache2/PerlSections.pm line 215.\n
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.

If I remove the python-path argument, then everything is OK.

I'm using:
libapache2-mod-perl2 2.0.8+httpd24-r1449661-6ubuntu2
libapache2-mod-wsgi 3.4-4ubuntu2.1.14.04.2

Do you have any ideas if this is a problem with my script or is there a
bug to blame for this.

Best regards,
Damjan