(offline mode: enter name=value pairs on standard input)

I put embperl scripts in protected directory and I used "Cookie-Based Access
Control" method from the Eagle book to protect the scripts.
The embperl scripts run perfect if they are not in protected directory.
Is there any way that I can make embperl script still work under protected
directory ?

Thank you very much

Nguyen.
Re: script run in off line mode [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> After I log in, I always get message "(offline mode: enter name=value
pairs
> on standard input)" in the log file.
> That massage come from a subroutine of CGI.pm ( I think)

I cannot find anything in the part of the config that is wrong, but as you
correctly said, that message comes from CGI.pm and Embperl doesn't use
CGI.pm unless you have a multipart/formdata POSTed to your page (what you
normaly only use for file uploads).

So I think, there is some other script called, that uses CGI.pm and makes
this trouble. Keep in mind that a <Location> Block may overwrite the
settings you made with <Files *.phtml>. Look thru your httpd.conf and
checkout which script may called instead of the expected one

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152