hosts that do embperl
Can anyone recommend a friendly web hosting service that does embperl
and is willing to take care of the needs of developers, meaning they'll
install perl extensions you need etc...?

(Preferably located in Germany, the UK, or the Benelux area of the
globe)

Thanks,

Marcus Friedlaender
RE: hosts that do embperl [ In reply to ]
> Can anyone recommend a friendly web hosting service that does embperl
> and is willing to take care of the needs of developers, meaning they'll
> install perl extensions you need etc...?
>
> (Preferably located in Germany, the UK, or the Benelux area of the
> globe)

We can do this. Of course not everything is possible for security reason.
Our server is located in germany. If you interessted, please write me some
more details in private email

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152