Mailing List Archive

FW: mail not sent via HTML::Embperl::Mail
Maybe you don't have a mailserver running on that machine, so you have to
specify a mailhost. Look into your syslog, Net::SMTP log his debug messages
there (which are enabeld with EMBPERL_MAILDEBUG)

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152