Mailing List Archive

Questions about Apache::Session
Hi

I've used Embeded Perl for a while, and now I'm trying to use the session
funcionality. I tried to use postgresql as a database server, but I had no
luck. My apache configuration file looks like:

PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_CLASSES "DBIStore SysVSemaphoreLocker"
PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_ARGS "DataSource=dbi:Pg:dbname=session
UserName=xxx"

When I try to acces a page I get the following error:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@morticia.pertsrl.com.ar and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything
you might have done that may have caused the error.

[27900]ERR: 24: Line 15: Error in Perl code: DBD::Pg::st execute failed:
ERROR: parser: parse error at or near ""

Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) mod_perl/1.22 HTML::Embperl 1.3b2 [Fri May 19 18:43:57
2000]

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 21:43:57 GMT Server:
Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) mod_perl/1.22
Connection: close Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Internal Server Error

How could I fix it?

Then, I tried to use FileStore, and it worked fine. However, it stores the
sessions files in the /tmp directory. How could I change the location of the
sessions file in the httpd.conf file?

Any help to solve this problems will be very appreciated

Thanks in advance

Edgardo Szulsztein
edgardo@dc.uba.ar