Mailing List Archive

EmbPerl, Request Wap
Hi,

I have developed with EmbPerl and dynamic Wap Pages, very
fast and easy.

It exists some plan to bear the meta-commands SELECT, TABLE
... with EmbPerl, something so as HTML: :EmbPerl::Wap?

Bye
RE: EmbPerl, Request Wap [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> I have developed with EmbPerl and dynamic Wap Pages, very
> fast and easy.
>
> It exists some plan to bear the meta-commands SELECT, TABLE
> ... with EmbPerl, something so as HTML: :EmbPerl::Wap?

I didn't have taken a closer look at WAP so far. How would such tag's in WAP
look like?

I guess this will be issue for Embperl 2, were it is very easy to define new
tags and their behaviour and which includes the possibility for switching
between different tag sets.

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152