E-Mail : Mario.Toro@DeveTel.cl
Http://www.DeveTel.cl
DeveTel
RE: Force Output ? [ In reply to ]
Hi ,

Look in the documentation ....this value can be set in ur program if u
want it to take effect only for that page ele u can change in the config
files .... the embperl_option is
"optEarlyHttpHeader = 64 " ... the explanation is as follows :

Normally, HTTP headers are sent after a request is finished without
error. This gives you the chance to set arbitrary HTTP headers within the
page, and gives Embperl the chance to calculate the content length. Also
Embperl watches out for errors and sends an errorpage instead of the
document if something goes wrong. To do this, all the output is kept in
memory until the whole request is processed, then the HTTP headers are sent,
and then the document. This flag will cause the HTTP headers to be sent
before the script is processed, and the script's output will be sent
directly.

Hope this helps

Gopi
How I can force to webserver/embperl to out the page ?

This is Like $|=1 in perl scripts ....

Bye

______________________________
Mario F. Toro
Gerente Desarrollo
E-Mail : Mario.Toro@DeveTel.cl
Http://www.DeveTel.cl
DeveTel

RE: Force Output ? [ In reply to ]
Hi ,

> Look in the documentation ....this value can be set in ur program if u
> want it to take effect only for that page ele u can change in the config
> files .... the embperl_option is
> "optEarlyHttpHeader = 64 " ... the explanation is as follows :

Additionaly you can force Embperl to flush it buffer with the following
trick (makes only sense when optEarlyHttpHeader is set):

[- $dbgFlushOutput = 1 -][+ ' ' +][- $dbgFlushOutput = 0 -]

Gerald

P.S. You shouldn't turn dbgFlushOutput on for the whole page, because that
will cause Embperl to send your page as very small packages over the net,
makeing it very slow.