This works just fine.

However, I get the Stack Underflow when doing a [- Execute ('footer.html') -]
furthur down. footer.html is very simple, it currently contains just

What did I do wrong this time?

Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff, Software Engineer
NetMaster Networking Solutions
wim@netmaster.com
Re: Stack Undeflow with Execute [ In reply to ]
a stack underflow occurs in embperl when there is a tag mismatch.

verify that before the footer.html is to execute, the html syntax tree
currently has an open.

___cliff rayman___
____genwax.com____

RE: Stack Undeflow with Execute [ In reply to ]
On 06-Apr-2000 Wim Kerkhoff wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm getting a Stack Underflow when using Execute.
>
> I have one script "users.html", which does a [- Execute ('header.html') -].
> This works just fine.
>
> However, I get the Stack Underflow when doing a [- Execute ('footer.html') -]
> furthur down. footer.html is very simple, it currently contains just
>
> What did I do wrong this time?

Doing a SetEnv EMBPERL_OPTIONS 2048 fixed this.

Re: Stack Undeflow with Execute [ In reply to ]
On 06-Apr-2000 ___cliff rayman___ wrote:
> a stack underflow occurs in embperl when there is a tag mismatch.
>
> verify that before the footer.html is to execute, the html syntax tree
> currently has an open.

was being printed out by header.html, and the closing tags for each of these
was being printed out by footer.html.

The problem was that Embperl "forgot" that it had processed the open tags
already. So I just did a SetEnv EMBPERL_OPTIONS 2048 and all was good.

Would this be a bug in Embperl, or am I misunderstanding how Execute works? I
am fairly new to Embperl.

RE: Stack Undeflow with Execute [ In reply to ]

> In this case I did have all the proper tags. The
> was being printed out by header.html, and the closing tags for
> each of these
> was being printed out by footer.html.
>
> The problem was that Embperl "forgot" that it had processed the open tags
> already. So I just did a SetEnv EMBPERL_OPTIONS 2048 and all was good.
>
> Would this be a bug in Embperl, or am I misunderstanding how
> Execute works? I
> am fairly new to Embperl.

All control structures (in your case the <table>) that are opened in a
Execute must be closed within the same Execute. So you can't have the
optDisableTableScan (2048), you tell Embperl to not do any dynamic tables
processing and therefor <table></table> isn't a control structure for
Embperl anymore

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152