Updating Documentation
Based on the response to the survey that Fred and I did, I'm intending
to take a stab at writing some intro / tutorial kind of documentation,
and possible updating / generally looking over what's currently on the site.

Is the best way for me to do this to pull the SVN repository, and submit
patches to this list? I ask because this list has now been dead for
nearly 6 months.

Adam

Re: Updating Documentation [ In reply to ]
[cc'ing list this time]

Yep, that's the best way. We're here :)

Re: Updating Documentation [ In reply to ]
Fred Moyer wrote:
> [cc'ing list this time]
>
> Yep, that's the best way. We're here :)
>
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Adam Prime <adam.prime@utoronto.ca> wrote:
>> Based on the response to the survey that Fred and I did, I'm intending to
>> take a stab at writing some intro / tutorial kind of documentation, and
>> possible updating / generally looking over what's currently on the site.
The build instructions on the site are pretty easy to follow to actually
build the documentation locally on your box too. I'd start with being
able to build the stuff.

>> Is the best way for me to do this to pull the SVN repository, and submit
>> patches to this list? I ask because this list has now been dead for nearly
>> 6 months.

Consultant - P6M7G8 Inc. http://p6m7g8.net
Senior System Admin - RideCharge, Inc. http://ridecharge.com
1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70 3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.