PetSetVar docs patch
Hi Everyone,

Here is a patch that includes documentation for PerlSetVar in the
2.0 docs.

---------------------------------
Frank Wiles <frank@wiles.org>
http://www.wiles.org
---------------------------------
Re: PetSetVar docs patch [ In reply to ]
Committed revision 358389.

Thanks.

p.s.
Where did you suddenly get all the free time and can I have some ?

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

Re: PetSetVar docs patch [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:29:06 -0500 (EST)
"Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com> wrote:

> Committed revision 358389.
>
> Thanks.
>
> p.s.
> Where did you suddenly get all the free time and can I have some ?

I stole it from someone I saw at the mall the other day
"just browsing" during the holiday rush! :)

If I spot some more when I'm out shopping again tonight, I'll pick you
up some! hehehe