Mailing List Archive

Re: svn commit: r291411 - /perl/modperl/docs/trunk/README.SITE
pgollucci@apache.org wrote:

> +the email address listed in /home/perlwww/.forward. Currently,
> +docs-dev@perl.apache.org.

Philip, please try not to mention the email address in its normal form in
publicly available files, to try to reduce the work of the mail
moderators. Just say docs-dev for this one.

Re: svn commit: r291411 - /perl/modperl/docs/trunk/README.SITE [ In reply to ]
Stas Bekman wrote:
> Philip, please try not to mention the email address in its normal form
> in publicly available files, to try to reduce the work of the mail
> moderators. Just say docs-dev for this one.
We might want to do a find/replace in files for this as I know I've seen them like this other places.

The 2 in this file however, have been obliterated.

--
END
Nothing is impossible.

Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/