Mailing List Archive

Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/docs/2.0/api/Apache CmdParms.pod Command.pod
gozer@apache.org wrote:
> gozer 2004/08/12 22:45:50
>
> Modified: src/docs/2.0/api/Apache CmdParms.pod Command.pod
> Log:
> Apache::CmdParms is completed.
> Awaiting review by Stas please...

I've committed some tweaks, including a missing argument check_cmd_context
and some examples without which users won't know what to do with the
methods. But please review my examples/notes.

there is one more things to do is to complete the entry:

=head2 C<limited>

the META tag in the body.

Re: cvs commit: modperl-docs/src/docs/2.0/api/Apache CmdParms.pod Command.pod [ In reply to ]
Stas Bekman wrote:
> gozer@apache.org wrote:
>
>>gozer 2004/08/12 22:45:50
>>
>> Modified: src/docs/2.0/api/Apache CmdParms.pod Command.pod
>> Log:
>> Apache::CmdParms is completed.
>> Awaiting review by Stas please...
>

> I've committed some tweaks, including a missing argument check_cmd_context
> and some examples without which users won't know what to do with the
> methods. But please review my examples/notes.

Thanks for looking over this stuff.

> there is one more things to do is to complete the entry:
>
> =head2 C<limited>
>
> the META tag in the body.

Ack!

http://gozer.ectoplasm.org/ F9BF E0C2 480E 7680 1AE5 3631 CB32 A107 88C3A5A5